Thursday, 12 August 2010

What I'm doing...

While this may seem a little 'facbook status' or 'twitter', I have pinched this idea from Kim's blog Hiraeth and will shamelessly use it for my own post today! A neat way of summarising things at da ig bear's house...

Wondering - should Christians be on Facebook? I find useful, frustrating, irritating, narcissistic and entertaining in equal measure. Hmmmm...

Liking - my summer holidays, 6 weeks of freedom! Woop!

Disliking - my summer holiday being nearly halfway done! Boo!

Reading - A W Pink on Elijah, food for the soul. Many, many lessons to be learned from Elijah's story. Not least that "God does not grant fresh revelations until there has been a compliance with those already receieved..." Think Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah... all were required to adhere to a command before the next was issued.

Watching - Zulu.. Classic line "Hitch... Hitch I've seen you... you're alive!"
In real life 11 Victoria Crosses were awarded that day in 1879. 150 Brits vs 4000 Zulus... Valley boys like a fight see. (Actually they were the 24th (2nd Warwickshire) Regiment of Foot, which later became the South Wales Borderers in 1881).

Thinking - I have too many books to read. I should stop buying them until I've finished the ones I have!!!

Drinking - coffee which makes me hyperactive. And root beer, I love root beer :)

Studying - admittedly gone off the boil here. Will restart Romans today I think.

Training - my back and hip are sore again :( my choker chain has kicked in again, forcing me to rest.

Thanking God - for our fellowship at Fole. A small, but gracious and blessed church with sound biblical teaching. True brothers and sisters in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. "Thinking - I have too many books to read. I should stop buying them until I've finished the ones I have!!!"

    heheheh.

    I'm thinking what you're thinking!

    ReplyDelete